Our client is a high-tech VC-funded international IT company in the field of cryptography, relying on Multiparty Computation (MPC) technology as an alternative to blockchain key management. The company is continuing to grow and develop its engineering center here in Sofia and to offer exciting opportunities with cutting-edge technologies in the crypto world.
• Deliver first-class HR documentation management, from generation of contracts of employment, salary/bonus letters, to leavers documentation.
• Support monthly Payroll processes by sending information to external payroll partner
• Manage a portfolio of benefit programs, including supporting the renewal process, managing relationships with benefit providers, and supporting employees and partners with queries and claims in respect of their benefits.
• Work with Hiring Managers and recruitment agencies on acquiring the right talent and assist the full cycle of Talent Acquisition.
• Provide advice and guidance to managers on all aspects of Company policy, including sickness, flexible working, performance management in line with best practice, and local employment law.
• Provide expert advice and guidance on HR matters, using the appropriate communication lines and systems to address queries and provide solutions to the business and employees.
• Assist in maintaining the Talent Management Systems, ready to resolve ad-hoc queries.
• University degree in economics / business
• At least 2-3 years’ experience working as an HR generalist
• Experience in dealing with employee relations issues and preparing relevant documentation and payroll information
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a professional, confident, 'can do' attitude
• An up to date & general working knowledge of local employment legislation
• Consultative mindset & confident personality
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as, be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
• Fluent English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia