Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. For their constantly growing engineering team, we are currently searching for a:
Senior Engineer – Intelligent Network and Services
• Participating in the management of IN platforms and real-time billing services;
• Participating in the preparation of network and services design;
• Integrating new products, VAS services, and Online Charging for mobile subscribers;
• Organizing and implementing operational procedures for renewal and expansion of platforms and their applications;
• Participating in sizing of telecommunication network;
• Analyzing KPIs, alarms, logs and traces;
• Coordinating plans and tasks with other teams;
• Monitoring and application of the trends of telecommunication networks and services.
• University degree in the field of Telecommunications or Computer Sciences;
• 3+ years of experience working in the Telecommunication field or IT with focus on Web Applications;
• Experience in operation of platforms and services for telecommunication mobile networks in real time;
• Hands-on experience in working with network protocols (e.g. SS7/ MAP/ CAP/ SIGTRAN/ SIP/ SMPP/ Diameter);
• Experience in working with Linux / Ubuntu;
• Knowledge of Shell / Database Scripting;
• Common knowledge of IP infrastructure and communication;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Senior Engineer - Intelligent Network and Services
Bulgaria - Sofia