Our client is a successful IT company providing technical consulting services. They work with international clients mainly based in Scandinavia & Germany. Besides offering consulting services, the company is also developing its own software related to the energy sector. For their growing team in Sofia we are looking for an experienced professional for the role of a:
DevOps Engineer – FULLY REMOTE
• Plan, design and implement solutions;
• Integrate complex CI/CD Processes and automate manual tasks in Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or similar;
• Management of Docker and Kubernetes;
• Integrate Monitoring solutions of live systems for log, error, and load monitoring;
• Create scripts for automatic VM Deployment and customization;
• Manage the end-client Environments: Virtual Machines, IIS and Server Installations, Active Directory;
• Automate Deployments and Integration of company’s products and services;
• Maintain Backups of mission critical systems.
• 3+ years of previous relevant working experience;
• Experience with Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS);
• Experience with Git, Terraform or similar;
• Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
DevOps Engineer - FULLY REMOTE
Bulgaria - Any Region