Our client is a British company building Stripe for Logistics back-office Automation. They are a highly ambitious team of ~30 based in London, UK. The company is a Series A stage startup with over $9.5 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Mosaic, Crane and Y Combinator to back their vision. Their product extracts data from logistics documents, turning it into a standardized, machine-readable format. Why does this matter? They create a translation layer enabling every single logistics organization around the world to interact with each other seamlessly.
Python (MLOPs) Engineer
• You will work closely with knowledgeable and experienced data scientists in a friendly and stimulating atmosphere where we encourage collaboration and teamwork. Moreover, you will also collaborate with Product and Web teams and participate in end-to-end product development.
• You will create an infrastructure to allow continuous delivery of machine learning models.
• You will lead architectural design of scalable data and machine learning pipelines alongside implementation.
• You will automate the different stages of the lifecycle of several machine learning models, from model training to deploy.
• You will ensure that any machine learning model and related code is production-ready.
• You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of machine learning models including some advanced neural networks for NLP and Computer Vision.
• You will be responsible for deployments and for improving existing processes and frameworks around deployments.
• You will take ownership of our existing end-to-end evaluation framework. This is a highly scalable framework built with state-of-the-art technology which is exciting for anyone interested in advanced technologies.
MLOPs is a new field - if you don't have all the listed experience, but have a strong engineering or machine learning engineering experience and are enthusiastic about learning, we would still love to hear from you.
General Software Development Skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other STEM subjects
• 4+ years of experience with core Python
• Experience with version control and other software development best practices.
• Knowledgeable about OOP and design patterns.
• Proficient with data structures, algorithms, and string manipulation.
• Ability to redesign complex functionality.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
MLOps/Machine Learning Engineering Skills would be a plus and include:
• Understanding of data science fundamental concepts.
• Understanding the lifecycle of a machine learning model.
• Knowledge of data science libraries such as Numpy, Pandas and Scipy is a plus.
• Knowledge of Machine learning frameworks: Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch is a plus;
• Some experience with MLOps processes and tools. Experience with AWS SageMaker would be ideal;
• Understanding of CI/CD & DevOps principles.
• Experience working with any cloud environment - AWS would be ideal.
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform would be beneficial.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Python (MLOPs) Engineer
Bulgaria - Any Region