Our client is a brand new, innovative & exciting full-fibre infrastructure company, poised to grow rapidly across the UK. Founded by a highly experienced, proven team with over 25 years of experience building FTTP networks in the UK, the company is driven to deliver a future-proof quality network, that is built to last. They are looking to hire a team of engineers on the role of a:
• Monitoring network performance, highlighting any deficiencies through the appropriate channels via network health checks and identification of activities that present risk to the live networks. Action and resolve using the correct processes and procedures.
• Resolution and diagnosis of network and system faults at a 2nd line support level through proactive alarm management and technically escalated Service Desk faults.
• Take ownership of complex investigations and work closely with 3rd line Technical Support.
• Management of all Data Services NOC queues including incident allocation and technical validations/reviews.
• Management of technically escalated issues that may require hands-on management of 3rd party vendor activities and customer liaison.
• Provide operational assistance to all areas of Network Operations, mentor and train members of the NOC and Service Desk.
• University degree in telecommunications or engineering.
• At least 2 years of experience on a similar role.
• Solid understanding of supporting access networks and the end user environment.
• Understanding of PON and other access technologies working primarily on Juniper and Calix hardware but any knowledge of other vendors also transferable.
• Solid Wi-Fi expertise and home router experience.
• Experience working on Data/IP networks completing diagnostics across multiple technologies and Vendors preferred.
• Good communication skills with ability to converse technical information to all audiences.
• Ability to work in a 24x7 shift pattern.
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia