Our client is a leading BPO company which is the largest independent outsourcer in the Balkans. In order to expand their IT recruitment team, they are now looking for an experienced:
• To ensure a regular pre-screening process, conduct phone and in-person interviews, communicate with Hiring managers, present and provide feedback to candidates;
• To work actively with our internal database system: status updates, candidate sourcing; ensuring promotion of the company's vacancies and attracting passive candidates;
• To identify and use the most appropriate sources, social media channels and job portals, communicate with staffing agencies when and as needed;
• To report directly to the Recruitment Manager and prepare regular reports on the activity;
• Explore all recruitment channels to identify and attract tech talents;
• Maintain and expand your personal network with tech people and tech communities;
• At least 2 years of previous experience as an IT recruiter (agency or in-house);
• Excellent awareness of sourcing strategies & tools in the IT field;
• Understanding of the IT field - trends, technologies, etc.
• Knowledge about the local IT business environment and its specifics;
• Excellent time management skills, ability to work under pressure, deliver results within strict deadlines;
• Personal skills - friendly attitude, positive approach and high level of communication skills;
• Team player, but able to work with minimum supervision;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Any Region