Our client is a leading BPO company which is the largest independent outsourcer in the Balkans. Currently, they are looking for an experienced candidate to take charge of their recruitment department on the role of a:
• Creating and implementing a recruitment strategy for the company to enable the organisation to attract the very best talent, adopting best practices and creating innovative recruitment solutions;
• Implementing a proactive approach to developing end to end recruitment process, identifying the most appropriate attraction methods for any recruitment;
• Managing the recruitment process and life-cycle from role identification through to candidate offer, on-boarding and integration, in conjunction with hiring managers;
• Ensuring any recruitment activity is cost and time effective in terms of using various recruitment channels, agencies, ad campaigns, etc;
• Being a credible key influencer across the business establishing a strong relationship with Clients, Partners and Operation Managers;
• Working with Marketing to develop an employer brand and strategy to attract the right talent into the business and become an employer of choice;
• Promoting core values, business ambitions and training opportunities to candidates and employees;
• Managing a team of highly skilled recruiters.
• Previous significant experience as a successful inhouse recruitment lead/manager preferably in a fast-paced corporation;
• Forward thinking with an awareness of the best practice, current and future trends regarding talent management, candidate experience and workforce planning;
• Previous experience in the BPO field is a significant advantage;
• Understanding of how the IT market operates is a plus;
• Excellent time management skills;
• An ability to work under pressure, good stress management;
• Ability to work on multi-projects to tight deadlines;
• Fluent English is a must.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Any Region