Our client is a new generation Bulgarian accounting firm with more than 10 years of experience in helping companies in the Bulgarian IT domain. Because of they ever-growing team, they are currently looking for a:
• Provide payroll administration for the clients of the company;
• Communicate with the clients all details concerning payroll;
• Engage in contact with state authorities and other third parties when needed;
• Handle compliances (labor legislation, security and health insurance, etc.);
• Maintain high standards regarding all payroll operations;
• University degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field would be a plus, but not a must;
• 2-3 years of previous payroll experience;
• Excellent knowledge of labor legislation and compliances;
• High level of accuracy in data entry operations;
• Very good communication skills;
• Fluency in the English language.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia