Our client is a British start-up product company which helps sales and success teams to achieve better communication with their customers, and receive the maximum value out of the conversations. Using an innovative set of web applications, which transcribe and analyze conversations in-depth, they help businesses grow by bringing coaching and insight to their sales teams. The company offers a hybrid working model, with a new office space located in the Center of Sofia. Apart from the attractive remuneration package, our client offers an Employee Share Ownership. For their growing team in Sofia, they are looking to bring on board an experienced:
• Participate in the end-to-end product development process to deliver features that have a positive business impact, working with SaaS products;
• Initiate and analyze customer feedback and prioritize what makes sense for your priorities;
• Own the planning and prioritization for new features;
• Define and track key success metrics;
• Maintain the communication with your cross-functional stakeholders: Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Support and Marketing;
• Collaborate with Marketing on messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans;
• Partner with Customer Success to help them with customer expectations and needs.
• 3+ years of experience as a product owner/manager in a fast-moving company;
• Customer-oriented personality;
• Experience in writing functional specifications;
• Experience in setting roadmaps for the products;
• Data analytics experience with tools like Looker would be considered an advantage;
• Experience with A/B testing would be considered an advantage;
• Fluent English.
What you’ll get:
• Fantastic exposure to a smart team scaling at an incredible pace;
• Top end machinery (we run on Macbook Pros);
• Generous vacation allowance;
• Amazing office in Doctors Garden, Sofia;
• Competitive salary;
• Employee share ownership;
• Uniquely open and informal environment.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia