Our client is an IT company with a 14-year expertise on international markets gained in the creation of web and mobile solutions and design. They are currently looking for an experienced “Node.js Developer” to join their team, who will be working on a specific project for one of their biggest clients – a German company operating in the energy sector. They will be working on the development and support of smart home applications, release of new features, and delivery of end-to-end solutions.
Node.js Developer – Can be Fully Remote
• Delivery of features end to end - from clarifying initial specs to deploying on live environment;
• Working together with the rest of the team towards achieving sprint goals;
• Ensures releases goes smoothly, without reflecting the user experience;
• Performing basic sanity checks before assigning a task to a tester;
• Writing unit tests, converting the base success / fail scenarios;
• Developing application code and serverless configuration (SAM template), related to the feature in progress;
• Working with Jira and keeping assigned tasks up to date;
• Following the team git flow.
• 3+ years of experience working with Node.js as a Back-end Developer;
• Experience with Typescript;
• Experience with Redis;
• Experience with AWS Lambda functions or Azure;
• Good knowledge of relational data bases (e.g. MySQL, Timescale DB);
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Any Region