Our client is an American software development company with an existing IT service center in Europe. They have over 1400 employees and are dedicated to providing exceptional distributed software products to their clients. As they are currently building up a team on the Bulgarian market, they are looking for an experienced person with broad technical expertise, desire, and experience to lead and develop a growing team.
Senior .Net Developer (WFH is possible full time)
- Writing clean, high-quality and high-performance code;
- Providing feedback, training and recommendations for continuous performance and improvement of applications;
- Translating product requirements to software solutions;
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure that outcomes meet business objectives and compliance standards;
- Participating in code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience with C# object-oriented programming;
- Experience in development of WEB Applications with ASP.NET;
- Knowledge of secure coding practices;
- Knowledge of T-SQL and understanding of how relational databases work;
- Some front-end knowledge would be a benefit but is not a must;
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.