Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. Currently, they are building a shared service center in Sofia and are looking to attract a motivated Collections Specialist to help with the monitoring and implementing of collection procedures and ensuring they are processed in line with due dates and properly communicated.
• Monitor payments and implement collection procedures in line with due dates;
• Communicate with customers and resolve issues related to billing, invoicing, and delayed payments;
• Compile and format reports, and update and maintain a database on a daily basis;
• Develop and maintain relationships with external credit agencies;
• Identify and recommend causes for optimizations to the collection policies & procedures;
• Provide ongoing support for the Order-To-Cash business solution;
• University degree, preferably in the field of Economics or Finance;
• At least 1 year of working experience in a debt collection role;
• Experience with both early and late collection stages;
• Experience with a billing management system;
• Understanding of debt and payment regulation and policies;
• Very good communicative and customer relations skills;
• Very good organization and time-management skills;
• Fluency in the English language, knowledge of German would be a strong advantage;
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia