Our client is a British start-up product company which helps sales and success teams to achieve better communication with their customers, and receive the maximum value out of the conversations through an innovative AI technology. Currently, they are looking to expand their team in Bulgaria by bringing on board an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for designing and helping deliver enterprise-class systems that can robustly scale to support our global client base.
- Take ownership of one of the product areas and be responsible for the full cycle of releasing the product;
- Actively communicate with customers, stakeholders and team members;
- Work closely with the VP of Product on prioritization, innovation, product strategy and roadmap planning;
- Participate and lead Agile ceremonies;
- Initiate and analyse customer feedback and prioritise tasks;
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in fast-moving companies with SaaS products;
- Customer-oriented personality;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Experience in writing functional specifications;
- Experience in setting roadmaps for the products;
- Understanding of a full SDLC and agile software development methodologies;
- Experience with CRM and Back-Office systems will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with User Interface creation will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent English;
What you’ll get:
- Fantastic exposure to a smart team scaling at an incredible pace;
- Top end machinery (we run on Macbook Pros);
- Generous vacation allowance;
- Amazing office in Doctors Garden, Sofia;
- Competitive salary;
- Employee share ownership;
- Uniquely open and informal environment.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia