Our client is an American BPO company who offers customer care solutions to more than 450 clients across the globe in more than 49 languages. They help reformulate, transform and build stronger business and client relationships that drive long-term business growth through the power of customer experience and support. Their office in Sofia opened back in 2006 and has agents supporting projects in 32 languages worldwide.
For their growing team in Bulgaria, they are looking to bring on board an experienced, enthusiastic, and customer-driven Service Desk Specialist with German, who will be communicating internally with professionals based in German-speaking locations. Knowledge of Active Directory, and MS Office would be a plus.
The company provides an initial 1-month training which is based in Sofia, but is fully covered (paid) by the company - the stay & travel expenses. After it, the work is fully remote.
Please see more information below:
Service Desk Specialist with German - Fully Remote (3200 BGN gross/month)
- Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries by phone and in writing and handle inquiries in a case closing manner;
- Provide 1st Level Support using Knowledge Base to solve directly with the user or escalate with all information on issue and solving attempts to the valid 2nd level support group;
- Provide information about options on the service requests, status of requests and incidents, etc.;
- Carry out customer inquiries in the timely and correct manner by predefined rules when escalation is needed;
- Understand customer’s needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators;
- Navigate multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately;
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
- German (C1) and English (B1) language;
- Experience in a contact centre or customer-facing role is beneficial;
- A service desk or helpdesk background is an advantage;
- Troubleshooting skills and experience;
- Good knowledge of Mobile and Desktop apps across the most common operating systems (iOS, Windows, Android).
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Service Desk Specialist with German
Bulgaria - Any Region