Our client is a leading international manufacturer of sporting goods, part of a German group of companies with a significant global presence. They have ? production site in Bulgaria (200+) and for their growing team, they are looking for an experienced:
QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR
- Performs daily regular inspection of the current problems of quality control inspectors.
- Works closely with all departments and actively participates in solving quality problems.
- Works closely with the company's clients and actively participates in communication with them related to clarifications, cases and quality problems.
- Proactively participates in the implementation of the department’s objectives and KPIs, within the specific competence and roles.
- Monitors the implementation of tasks related to projects of the quality department
- Manages, monitors and updates the current work and progress in the implementation of corporate projects such as CSR, 5S, ESG, Sustainability etc.
- Develops and maintains the documentation of the quality department.
- Creates, monitors, checks and updates the documentation for the produced models.
- Develops, monitors, checks and updates working catalogues, of all models approved for production in the company.
- Develops, monitors, checks and updates the relevant working instructions and needed documentation for the related with quality processes in the company.
- Reports on the implementation of its activities weekly and monthly, through meetings and a report to the quality manager.
- University degree
- At least 2 years of working experience in inspections, quality control or relevant function
- Knowledge of technical details, rules, procedures and good manufacturing practices in the relevant industry
- Formal and recognized relevant training e.g. ISO/CPI and client-specific etc.
- Experience in working with an ERP system is considered an advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Good English skills
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Quality Control Supervisor
Bulgaria - Sofia