Our client is a boutique IT company with offices in Germany & Bulgaria (40+ employees), helping European companies in the energy and finance sector with integrating, securing and maintaining their data, reduce operational costs and position themselves better in their market. Their software development team has created an integration module, which enables the import, export and transformation of data from and onto Energy Trade and Risk Management (ETRM) solutions such as Allegro, e.g.. Besides being a product company they also support big organization with the development and integration of specialised tools and platforms in the financial industry. So for two of their major projects we are now looking for experienced .Net developers.
1st Project: The company is building a .Net team for one of their most respectable clients is the Zurich-headquartered WealthTech company, named Additiv whose omnichannel orchestration platform is a system of intelligence for wealth management. Established in 1998, Additiv partners with leading companies across the world to help them capitalize on the possibilities of digital wealth and investment management. It supports wealth managers looking for best-in-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to deliver better engagement at greater scale. It enables financial institutions to access new distribution channels through a Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) model. And it allows banking and non-banking providers to embed wealth services into their proposition.
2nd Project: They are also hiring experienced .Net engineers for their own software development team that has created the above mentioned Allegro integration module (they have already released a 2nd version), which enables the import, export and transformation of data from and onto a specific Energy Trade and Risk Management (ETRM) solution (Allegro). Currently, they are working on the 3rd version of the product and are gathering a team of experienced software engineering professionals (expanding the existing one). Our client is one of the most successful and experienced partners of Allegro across Europe (DACH, Nordics, Eastern Europe). As such, they have been proven to possess deep knowledge of the ETRM and Energy Markets, and to successfully integrate the award-winning Allegro platform. While Allegro, itself, is known as a global leader in commodity trading and risk management software for power and gas utilities, crude oil refiners, chemical manufacturers, oil and gas producers, agriculture companies, traders and commodity consumers.
For both teams the company is offering fully remote opportunities but is also maintain working desks in two co-working spaces in Plovdiv and Sofia. They are offering a friendly environment, flexible working hours, an impressive social package and the opportunity to upgrade employees’ professional skills through various trainings and certifications.
Please find more information below:
.Net Developer - Fully Remote
• Design and develop custom software solutions using .NET, .NET Core (.NET 5), ASP.NET Core, Azure Cloud and Azure Dev Ops;
• Maintain and extend existing software products and solutions;
• Design and create new solutions from scratch;
• Integrate and adapt enterprise solutions and products for our clients;
• Architectural Design of REST-based products;
• Support clients during migrations, upgrade and go-live phases;
• Close collaboration with the end-client business users and our business analysts;
• 2+ years of professional experience with C# and .NET is required;
• Experience with cloud-based Solutions and Providers (Azure, AWS) is a major plus;
• Ability to design multi-service, multi-tier and multi-tenant distributed solutions;
• In-depth working knowledge of databases;
• Proven background writing complex SQL and PL/SQL;
• Experience or willingness to develop Solutions in Azure Cloud with Azure Functions, Serverless computing;
• Experience in writing technical design documents, requirements and/or specifications;
• Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills;
• Excellent English knowledge is required;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
.Net Developer - Fully Remote
Bulgaria - Any Region