Our client is a leading European transportation company, specialized in all aspects of transport, forwarding, and logistics activities. Founded more than 25 years ago, they cover and successfully organize road, railway, container, and air transport, and offer excellent storage solutions. They are currently on a transition to implement a new ERP software across their locations and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to technically handle this change in a team of other ERP experts.
Senior ERP Business Analyst
- Handles engagement and requirements validation exercises within functional areas across the organization to modernize business processes;
- Analyzes and documents end-to-end business processes and functional requirements across multiple divisions, resulting in improved and standardized business processes.
- Identifies and analyzes business data and reporting requirements and works with the project team to execute these needs.
- Develops functional processes and business requirement test scenarios develops test data and leads testing within the functional area.
- Assists in technical configuration within applicable ERP modules and understands technical elements (tables, objects, fields, forms, etc.) within the system and how they interact.
- Identifies potential issues in the design or implementation of ERP solutions and applies problem-solving techniques to investigate and resolve them.
- Develops and maintains relationships between business process owners, users, stakeholders, project team, and consultants.
- Meets with decision-makers, systems owners, and end-users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues;
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Coordinates and assists with the development of ERP-related policies, procedures, and project communications.
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- University Degree;
- Previous experience in a business analysis function with a focus on ERP implementation or large-scale software/process improvement;
- Excellent knowledge of Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements;
- Previous experience in implementing ERP/CRM (e.g. Microsoft-based, SAP, etc.), BI/Reporting tools (Crystal Reports), Scripting languages (PLSQL);
- Analytical mindset with aptitude and/or experience analyzing campaigns, data and reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Senior ERP Business Analyst
Bulgaria - Sofia