Our client is an American BPO company who offers customer care solutions to more than 450 clients across the globe in more than 49 languages. They help reformulate, transform, and build stronger business and client relationships that drive long-term business growth through the power of customer experience and support. For their growing team in Bulgaria, they are looking to bring on board an experienced
- Drive and lead the renewals process to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- Effectively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure time commitments.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 180-day forecast of renewals.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal, and finance) that align with customer goals.
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth.
- Collaborate with other teams, segments, or business units to obtain approvals, engage renewal assistance, and finalize contracts.
- Set customers up for future success by curating use-case recommendations and educating customers on relevant new features and opportunities to grow with their client.
- At least 2+ years of Quota Carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Enterprise Sales, Account Management), preferably in a SaaS organization.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota or set metrics.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone, meaning oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills.
- Strong discovery, negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience handling a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally and influence partners from various roles, levels, and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence.
- Fluent in English language.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Bulgaria - Any Region