Senior Project Manager (Oil & Gas) - Singapore
We are looking for an Snr Project Manager (Oil & Gas), for a company in Singapore.
- The key role of this position is to lead and ensure the projects assigned are delivered and compliant to corporate policies and regulations.
- He/she will represent the company to explore opportunities with existing clients.
- Participate in bids and tenders
- Once the project is awarded, he/she will manage the project.
- Be the point of contact between client and Company.
- Address any issues on the job site.
- Provide recommendations on constructability and engineering optimization.
- Manage the client to ensure all concerns and issues are addressed timeously.
- Focus on managing health and safety at the workplace.
- Liaise with the client representatives on work related matters and permits to work issues.
- Enforce HSE rules and regulations to ensure workers strictly comply.
- Participate in daily tool box meetings.
- Plan and carry out HSE with the assistance of the HSE department to eliminate and reduce safety hazards and risks in the work place.
- Ensure that quality is in top condition.
- Review QC lead and set up Quality Training and follow through on the schedule.
- Ensure that Test Equipment are prepared and ready to use prior to the commencement of tasks.
- Attend all major clients walkthrough for handovers.
- Liase with procurement on material deliveries.
- Allocate capital and human resources to maximize productivity.
- Oversee and implement project expenses.
- Review construction activities.
- Follow up on QS for any VO.
- Understand the latest Government updates and any related training needed.
- Prepare and follow through on the Equipment Loading Plan.
- Set up a weekly site walk with the site team to review the upcoming schedule.
- Ensure all relevant reports are prepared and submitted on time.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in oil & gas industry in a similar position.
- Experience working on mega projects. Approximately SGD250 million and above.
- Willing to travel abroad when required.
- Willing to relocate to the project site when required.
Test Equipment, Construction, Project Resources, oil and gas, Construction Safety, Procurement, Mechanical, Compliance, Project Management, Client Management, HSE, HSE Management Plan
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology is meant to be discriminatory in any way, and all applicants will be treated in the same way.
For more information contact me directly.