Our client is an ambitious market entrant, resulting from the partnership between leading German and Swiss companies, important players in the real estate business. The local Bulgarian entity is a provider of accounting solutions and real estate management for the German market. For their growing team in Sofia, they are now looking for a motivated Property Manager with fluent German to serve as the main point of contact for their mainly commercial/corporate customers in DACH: asset and facility managers, and service providers.
Property Manager with German
- Provide independent and professional commercial support and management of German residential and commercial real estate.
- Arrange contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security, and other ongoing services and manage disputes with these service providers where appropriate.
- Prepare utility bills (in Excel), invoice verification, and approvals.
- Master data maintenance and control.
- Support and creation of business plans and reports to clients.
- Close cooperation with colleagues from technical property management and accounting.
- Management and training of the employees in the team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in real estate management.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across digital platforms.
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Experience in dealing with ERP and document management software, preferably iX-Haus and DocuWare.
- Fluency in German Language (C1).
- Good English.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia