Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of a strategic partnership, the company becomes the only telecommunications company in Bulgaria so far, which is an official SAP Reseller and has the right to offer its customers licenses for ERP solutions for small and medium-sized companies - SAP Business One, and for larger SAP corporations - S / 4Hana. Thus, the company can advise its customers which of the solutions is suitable for them according to the size and specifics of their business. In addition, the company will offer other SAP-based services, including business consulting, deployment, support and training, licenses, and deployment from the entire SAP portfolio. They are currently growing their SAP competence center and are looking to bring on board a “SAP Solution Architect” with experience and focus on logistics and / or financial SAP modules.
SAP Solution Architect
- Build design solutions in SAP, aligned with the client’s needs.
- Implement and integrate SAP solutions in the logistics/financial modules alongside the development teams.
- Design specifications for building new interfaces.
- Prepare functional designs, perform system designs and relevant tests of the system.
- Create technical documentation for the implemented functionalities.
- Prepare technical training for SAP end-users.
- Actively participate in the pre-sales process and propose optimal technical solutions aligned to the presented needs.
- University degree (Business or Technical).
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing and maintaining new SAP functionalities.
- Experience in SAP integration with external systems.
- Professional level of SAP literacy is highly required.
- Knowledge and experience in logistics/financial modules.
- Ability and experience in working independently as well as, in close collaborations with SAP consultants’ team, technical team, etc.
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.