Our client is one of the leading German IT security consultancies, with more than 25 years of experience in helping organisations in the public and private domain with guarding their informational infrastructure and reaching the highest security standards on the market. They specialise in providing 360° IT security services - from implementing security products and solutions (Cisco, Check Point, SOPHOS, tenable, BitSight, RSA, Draccon etc.) matching their clients' needs, through analysis and identification of existing threats, ensuring protection and eliminating known forms of cyber-attacks, to developing a strategy for more sustainable and secured IT infrastructure.
They are now building an operations centre in Bulgaria, aiming partly to support their Architecture and Engineering team in Germany, and are looking to attract an
IT Security Engineer
• Analyse the clients' IT infrastructure and plan security solutions according to their environment;
• Assist in the assessment of potential security issues and adjust the planned implementation;
• Set up and implement security and monitoring systems to identify intrusions, configuring these to suit the needs of the organisation;
• Engage in the continuous optimisation of the security system;
• Recommend further development to keep the organisation in line with security best practices;
• Technical university degree, preferably in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Systems or similar;
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
• Sound knowledge in one or more of the domains of content, network or endpoint security;
• Familiarity with log management systems will be advantageous;
• Previous experience in a project-based client delivery will be a strong plus;
• Analytical and assertive, yet friendly personality with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Willingness to develop and grow professionally with new technologies and techniques in the area of cyber security;
• Fluency in English;
• Any German proficiency would be a solid plus;
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
IT Security Engineer
Bulgaria - Any Region