Azure Data Architect
- Applicants should have between 6 and 15 years relevant experience with minimum 5 years experience in Azure, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SQL.
- Azure/AWS certification will be an advantage.
- Salary - SGD 110000 -160000 per annum + Variable bonus.
- Applicants must reside in Singapore, Singapore.
Our client is a leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) and analytics Engineering consulting and solutions firm - offering capabilities across the analytical value chain from analytics engineering and cloud-based implementations to analytics, machine learning, AI and business intelligence. They solve strategic business challenges across multiple verticals & business functions in Gaming, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech, CPG, Media and Entertainment.
- Report to the Programme Lead and work with a global team.
- Design, build and maintain data architecture solutions that enable us to deliver workflows.
- Connect data and workflows to help remove silos and improve efficiencies.
- Improve decision-making through collecting, aggregating, and analysing data from multiple diverse sources.
- Utilize the latest available technology to manage and scale data pipelines and analytic models.
- Build and maintain cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Foster an innovate a technology culture to identify and drive value-creating opportunities.
- Qualified in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Applicant with Azure/AWS certification will have an advantage.
- Relevant working experience OF 6 to 15 years.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of Database programming experience with at least 2 years in Azure Data lakes development.
- Passionate about data.
- Proficiency in exploring and manipulating large datasets through applications or programming interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience preparing data for Data Science using highly technical data sets (structured and unstructured).
- Cloud-based solution design using containerization and serverless architectures in AWS and/or Azure (Cloud Formation/ARM).
- Ability to write and optimize data queries and create efficient data extract/transform/ load (ETL) programs and tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose and logically resolve technical problems.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python/R, Linux (Bash), Scala, and Go will be desirable.
- Software engineering experience is desirable.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Should have advanced knowledge of databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Should have very good programming experience in SQL Server Integration Services SSIS for ETL processing.
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance connectivity for the applications hosted in the Azure platform.
- Should have good experience in using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Document DB.
- Should have very good experience in Azure Data Factory Pipeline Creations and solid hands-on experience on SQL Server T SQL Programming.
- Experience in PowerShell Scripting and very good experience in Python programming or Data bricks Environment.
- This is an onsite position with some flexibility The applicant must be willing to work from the office.
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology is meant to be discriminatory in any way, and all applicants will be treated in the same way.
For more information contact me directly.