Our client is an American customer experience organization providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting, and analytics solutions to more than 450 clients worldwide. Their mission is to bring the brands closer to the end customers and ensure flawless communication and interaction.
Being one of the largest BPOs with over 35 years of history on a global scale, they are present in more than 100 offices worldwide and valued at 1,7B American dollars. With a focus on different industries, they insure an innovative and dynamic work environment challenging their employees every day with exciting and diversified projects. As expanding their global management teams, currently, we have a regional opening for an Inside Sales Support Manager, EMEA Region.
The Inside Sales Support Manager will be involved in supporting the EMEA Sales and Solutions team by researching target companies, establishing prospect relationships and nurturing these until an opportunity is identified and handover to a team of sales experts takes place. Despite being a part of the EMEA team, the person will be dealing with global leads and should have proven experience in this direction.
Inside Sales Support Manager - Fully Remote
- Identify & engage prospects via extensive research - executives, attitudes and opportunities within targeted companies and nurture these relationships through email, social media campaigns, verbal communication, etc.
- Execute relationship development plans and goals, and provide suggestions and recommendations for improvement to approach and outcomes
- Identify and create campaigns through direct mail and other individual channels
- Update prospect records (usually in Salesforce.com) with contact information, conversations, information gathered, opportunity stages
- Constantly communicate with Marketing, Business Development and Sales Support teams on progress and needs
- Prioritize prospects for engagement, nurturing and development, in pursuit of sales objectives
*This role does not supervise a team, however, postholder is required to work with peers around the company to guide, coach and share so that best practices are available and adopted.
- University degree in business or another related field
- Previous experience on a sales / business development function in a corporate environment
- Excellent understanding of how BPO industry functions and proven knowledge about the outsourcing market
- Experience in gathering and analyzing sales information
- Personal integrity and displaying a strong understanding of business challenges and market conditions
- Outgoing, confident, engaging and persuasive personality
- Fluent English
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.