Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence on the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of a strategic partnership, the company becomes the only telecommunications company in Bulgaria so far, which is an official SAP Reseller and has the right to offer its customers licenses for ERP solutions, including implementation and support of various SAP modules. They are currently growing their SAP competence center and is looking to bring on board a “SAP ABAP Developer”.
The position is for the city of Sofia, but our client has centers in Plovdiv and Varna, from which it is also possible to work. The role suggests a hybrid model of work (from the office and from home). Please find more information bellow:
SAP ABAP Developer
• Engaged in the whole process of product and services development;
• Write high quality code supported with unit tests for back-end and front-end;
• Take part in a united team of professionals, working on challenging projects.
• University degree preferably in computer science or engineering;
• Good knowledge in relational database, preferably Oracle;
• Familiarity with ABAP Workbench, ABAP Dictionary;
• Experience with Enhancements (BADIs / User exits), Smartforms, SAP Script, SAP HANA-will be considered as a strong advantage;
• Familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP B1, Oracle ERP, Axapta, Navision or specialized systems like Azure, Microinvest, Business Navigator will be a plus;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.