Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of a strategic partnership, the company becomes the only telecommunications company in Bulgaria so far, which is an official SAP Reseller and has the right to offer its customers licenses for ERP solutions for small and medium-sized companies - SAP Business One, and for larger SAP corporations - S / 4Hana. Thus, the company can advise its customers which of the solutions is suitable for them according to the size and specifics of their business. In addition, the company will offer other SAP-based services, including business consulting, deployment, support and training, licenses, and deployment from the entire SAP portfolio. They are currently growing their SAP competence center and are looking to bring on board a “Senior SAP SD Consultant”.
The positions is for the city of Sofia, but our client has center in Plovdiv, from which it is also possible to work. The role suggests a hybrid model of work (from the office & from home).
Senior SAP SD Consultant
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment;
• Take part in various statements of work, including customizations and reports, workflow automation, training, and process design;
• Lead product demos to help prospects understand the process, systems capabilities and business benefits;
• Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements and develop the right client’ solutions;
• ?ct as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need);
• Assist Customer and Sales Operations in customer development initiatives;
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings.
• University degree (Business or Technical);
• At least 3-5 years of relevant SAP SD consultant/user experience;
• Hands-on experience in functional configuration, implementation and design;
• Awareness of all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations, at least one S/4 HANA implementation;
• Deep knowledge of Sales and Distribution Processes;
• Desire for independently managing individual time and tasks;
• Excellent communication skills to perform successfully on a client-faced role;
• Ability to travel 10% of the time;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.