Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers.
For their Network Services Department, which designs and implements network solutions for large organizations locally and internationally, they are currently looking for a communicative and well-organized specialist to lead a team of network engineers. It is a well-balanced role between coordinating the completion of various projects, communicating technical and business requirements with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring the delivery is done timely and as agreed. The position is based in Sofia and allows hybrid work from office/remote option. In addition to an attractive remuneration package and a broad range of social benefits, they provide a well-structured onboarding process with soft-and-hard skills trainings.
IP Network Team Lead
- Lead a team of 10 professionals in planning and implementing complex IP Network solutions;
- Create work schedules and timelines for high-quality execution of the set tasks;
- Plan and oversee the design, maintenance and implementation of L2VPN, L3VPN, M2M and Internet services;
- Perform the assigned tasks with minimum supervision in order to execute and follow specific instructions with expected business results;
- Collaborate with various internal teams and external stakeholders to the completion of projects;
- Coordinate the preparation of technical documentation (Solution Description, Network Implementation Plan, Low Level Design);
- Ensure that operational SLA targets and KPIs are met.
- University degree in the field of Telecommunications or any other relevant education;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in network services;
- Previous experience in people and/or project management;
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing & Switching, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members, management and external stakeholders;
- Fluency in English language.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.