Our client is a well-known FinTech company, an expert in providing prompt individual solutions aligned to the customer’s needs. Till now they’ve been focused on the end customer, but now their vision is to expand their portfolio with more corporate-oriented services. To reach their target, they are in need of an experienced, motivated, and goal-oriented Chief Commercial Officer to bring strategic and operational know-how to the already existing and to-be-launched branches of the company. A professional who will develop and coordinate sales and marketing strategies, review and implement business forecasts and trends, and also manage the commercial related operations in the company. More details below:
Chief Commercial Officer
- To maximize business opportunities and the company’s overall profitability, as part of the senior management team.
- To manage customer relationships and satisfaction through customer services and product development.
- To monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- To recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- To plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities and events, including print, online, electronic media, direct mail, sponsorship and conferences.
- To prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- To meet with Technical Partners and customers regularly in order to understand their individual needs and to identify customer-specific strategies and targets.
- To work closely with the Board of Directors.
- University Degree.
- A strong, proven commercial background and profit focus and ability to plan and implement organizational strategies and operational objectives.
- Significant senior management and leadership experience in the sales & marketing domain.
- Strong experience of creating and developing business opportunities, including internationally.
- Experience in e-commerce, banking, telecommunications, retail, FMCG industries would be an advantage.
- Skilled professional in sales and negotiation, commercial financial analysis, and presentation and communication.
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.
Chief Commercial Officer
Bulgaria - Sofia