Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. As a part of an international group of companies, the local organization drives the digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business ideas.??????? The company is in a process of expanding its team of programmers, who work closely with other developers in Austria on a Smart TV application.
In addition to a competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The position can be fully remote or allow a hybrid model of work (from the office and from home) upon candidate's preference. Please see more information below:
- Write high-quality, testable and efficient code;
- Participate in the development of customer-facing software products;
- Analyze code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- Participate in daily meetings with PO, Scrum master and development team.
- 2+ years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience with Spring, REST, Hibernate;
- Experience in any of the following JS frameworks (Angular JS 2/React/Vue.js);
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
- Experience with HTTP, RESTful Web Services, mocking/stubbing;
- Understanding of Unit, Integration, E2E Tests;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Fluent in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia