Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of their strategic expansion and the introduction of numerous successful partnerships, our client is now looking to expand its data warehouse team and is in a need of a Data Engineer with experience in Azure data services to join their data warehouse team, which deals with setting up and administer their data pipelines, prepare the data for integration and analyses, and ensures that the data is well cleansed and securely processed and loaded.
The role is based in Sofia and combines office-based and home-office work. In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. Please see more information below:
Data Engineer (Azure)
- Build and maintain secure and compliant data processing pipelines by using different tools and techniques;
- Use various services and languages to store and produce cleansed and enhanced datasets for analysis;
- Ensure that data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a specific set of business requirements and constraints;
- Design, implement, monitor, and optimize data platforms to meet the data pipeline needs.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field;
- Previous experience in data lake organization, data warehouse design, and ETL;
- Sound knowledge of data processing languages (SQL, Python, or Scala);
- Experience with Azure Data Services (Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse, Azure SQL DB/CosmosDB, etc);
- Experience with cloud-based big data solutions using Hadoop/Spark would be a strong advantage;
- Fluency in the English language.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.
Data Engineer (Azure)
Bulgaria - Sofia