Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of their strategic expansion and the introduction of numerous successful partnerships, our client is now looking to expand its data warehouse team and is in a need of an “SQL Developer” to join their team, which deals with data warehouse development and database modelling, the collection, analysis and sorting of information, and currently consists of 10 people. For the position is needed at least 2 years of work experience with SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL), as well as experience with ETL tools (for example, IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, SAP Data Services, MS SSIS).
In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The position is for the city of Sofia, allowing a hybrid model of work (from the office and from home). Please see more information below:
*The company is also searching for a more experienced, senior specialist, with over 4 or 5 years of experience in the field.
- Implement, tune and support the corporate Data Warehouse system;
- Prepare plans for ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) procedures and architectures;
- Analyze large databases and recommend appropriate optimization;
- Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data;
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise;
- Provide support to the Software Development Life cycle.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL databases;
- Experience with ETL tools e.g., IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, SAP Data Services, MS SSIS;
- Experience designing, developing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions;
- Some experience with Reporting Tools e.g., MS SSRS, SAP BO;
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to proactively research solutions and best practices;
- Very good English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia