Our client is a leading international telecommunication services provider with a 20 years of presence on the Bulgarian market. The company is in the process of expanding its team due to the significant business growth they undergo during the last several years. From a pure telecommunications company, the organization is turning into a digital hub offering solutions to millions of corporate, public and private customers on a group international level. The company is centralizing a number of services in our country, setting up local teams with regional responsibilities that will work directly with colleagues in the group based in Central and Southeast Europe. State-of-the-art technology, the latest innovations, and extremely talented professionals in various areas help them deliver best-in-class products, services, and customer experience.
Currently, they are looking for a qualified Penetration Tester who will perform security assessments on various technologies. In addition, experience and technical knowledge in network security, Active Directory and web/mobile application security are essential.
In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The position is for the city of Sofia, allowing a hybrid model of work (from the office and home).
- Identifying security weaknesses within corporate clients' ICT environments;
- Executing penetration testing engagements of various technologies;
- Providing technical advice to ensure that security standards are met;
- Performing analysis and research on vulnerabilities;
- Generating tools for breaking into security systems;
- Providing proper remediation actions based on vulnerability findings.
- Previous technical experience in execution of penetration test engagements;
- Familiarity with industry standard classicization schemes CVE, CVSS;
- Experience in enumeration of Unix, Linux, Windows, network devices, firewalls, web and/or mobile application developments;
- Ability to code at least in one of the following scripting languages Ruby, Python, PowerShell or Bash;
- Active Directory knowledge with focus of attack patterns;
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia