Our client is a next-generation global technology company (150k+ employees worldwide) that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. The company is a business process outsourcer working with clients such as ADIDAS, Volkswagen, Porsche, AUDI, etc. and are currently building a team to manage and support the infrastructure and systems of a global provider of energy and smart buildings services. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, and over 150 000 employees working in 50 countries, the company offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P). Since they opened an office in Sofia (1300 employees) in 2005, they have been constantly attracting talented people and helping them develop their potential. The role can be remote 85% of the time, but during the first month the office must be visited for onboarding purposes. Some meetings might be conducted in the office from time to time.
As a part of this ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced
Storage & Backup Technician L2
- Configure all kind of Database (oracle, SQL, DB2 etc.) backups and restores in TSM.
- Configure backups on TSM and Veeam.
- Perform DB2 troubleshooting.
- Configure Backups for Virtualization Software Like VMware, & Hyper etc.
- Create and modify backup policies and configuring new and existing backup.
- Troubleshoot backup failures and taking appropriate steps.
- Upgrade and patch the Backup servers.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam products and the underlying technologies.
- Support of backup clients for multiple operating systems (Windows, RHEL).
- Perform regular system maintenance, including Incident solving, Change implementation.
- Complex backup scheduling maintenance also includes helping solve complex problems related to operating system, databases, middleware, or applications teams.
- Strong background (3+years) in backup technologies - Tivoli Storage Manager/SPectrum Protect V8 and DELL EMC Networker Comfortable using GUI and CLI mode.
- Strong understanding of storage NAS and its related TCP/IP, NFS, ISCSI, FP, FCPIP, FCOE protocols and Hands on experience and worked on EMC ECS as well.
- Hands on Working experience in NetApp storage is a MUST and experience on SAN, IBM and other storage platforms will be a big plus.
- Minimum 4 Years of Hands-on experience working on C-DoT OnTap version.
- Experience in creating NFS volumes and CIFS shares on C-DoT filers and managing its Windows and UNIX permissions.
- Good understanding of Multi-protocol volumes and permissions.
- Additional skills in Storage Management Tools - Data Fabric Manager, Protection Manager.OCCUM and ActiveIQ.
- Strong background in Snapmirror, Snapshots, SnapVault and Snapdrive technologies.
- Hands on exp in managing and administrating EMC VMAX, VPLEX, and ECS systems.
- Good understanding of Problem; Change Management Process and Procedures.
- Excellent English language skills and ready work in 24X7 rotational shifts.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Storage & Backup Technician L2
Bulgaria - Any Region