Our client is a next-generation global technology company (150k+ employees worldwide) that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. The company is a business process outsourcer working with clients such as ADIDAS, Volkswagen, Porsche, AUDI, etc. and are currently building a team to manage and support the infrastructure and systems of a global provider of energy and smart buildings services. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, and over 150 000 employees working in 50 countries, the company offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P). Since they opened an office in Sofia (1300 employees) in 2005, they have been constantly attracting talented people and helping them develop their potential. The role can be remote 85% of the time, but during the first month the office must be visited for onboarding purposes. Some meetings might be conducted in the office from time to time.
As a part of this ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced
SharePoint Administrator - Online, ODB L2
- Perform day to day maintenance and healthcare of SharePoint Online environment on Message Center updates;
- Resolve all end user access, permission, authentication, and authorization issues globally;
- Assist end user on general site administration requests, involving content update troubleshooting, restoration request of site collection/files / version history;
- Work with 3rd party developers/ Integration of 3rd party apps / administrators to deploy / maintain new SharePoint applications, Site Collection Administrators, providing support on settings / security;
- Participate in scheduled Disaster Recovery tests.
- Relevant 2-3yrs experience and Good knowledge in O365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Streams, Yammer, etc.;
- Experience supporting / Troubleshooting both Site level and Server level issues (Administrator);
- Good to have knowledge on Azure AD and Cloud concepts.
- Good knowledge on PowerShell scripting and SharePoint Management Shell;
- Good written and verbal communication;
- Excellent English skills – both written and spoken.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
SharePoint Administrator L2
Bulgaria - Any Region