Our client is a leading international telecommunication services provider with a 20 years of presence on the Bulgarian market. The company is in the process of expanding its team due to the significant business growth they undergo during the last several years. From a pure telecommunications company, the organization is turning into a digital hub offering solutions to millions of corporate, public and private customers on a group international level. The company is centralizing a number of services in our country, setting up local teams with regional responsibilities that will work directly with colleagues in the group based in Central and Southeast Europe. State-of-the-art technology, the latest innovations, and extremely talented professionals in various areas help them deliver best-in-class products, services, and customer experience.
In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The position is for the city of Sofia, allowing a hybrid model of work (from the office and home).
- Building solid front-end architecture that integrates easily with other systems and technologies;
- Determining the structure and design the User Interface of in-house developed tools from scratch;
- Participating in the software development process;
- Building intuitive and engaging UIs, which ease the business workflows for our users;
- Implementing and maintaining new modules, as per system design;
- Making suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- 2+ years of previous experience developing web applications with React;
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
- Attention to detail and UI/UX acumen;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs;
- Good understanding of HTTP;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Experience with Git, Jira and Bitbucket is a plus;
- Experience with Django/FastAPI/Python applications is a plus;
- Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Bulgaria - Sofia