Our client is one of the leading BPO companies in Bulgaria. With more than 20 years of experience serving as a trusted partner in maximizing the customer experience for their clients, they are well known today on the global scope, having hubs in more than 24 locations worldwide. Experts in their matter, they are easily recognized as ‘the game-changers' in the sector.
On the Bulgarian market, they are present for more than 15 years now, having two office locations – one in Sofia, and one in Plovdiv. Currently, the company is going through a huge transformation, and as growing, they are expanding their structures. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Accountant for their Sofia-based office. A talented and ambitious person to join their team and take responsibility for managing and overseeing the company's accounting activities, and ensuring accurate financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting and finance and a passion for driving results. More information below:
- Post journal entries accurately and efficiently to ensure operational excellence;
- Ensure all entries comply with local laws and company financial policies;
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of accounting documents, such as cash disbursements, invoices, and advance reports;
- Implement internal controls for financial and payment compliance;
- Prepare and submit monthly statutory filings to local authorities and prepare necessary reports and analyses for internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage internal information databases and work actively with the internal software.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or a similar matter;
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or finance, with at least one year in a senior accounting role in a global professional environment;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP) is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software;
- Good analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia