Our client is a leading international telecommunication services provider with a 20 years of presence on the Bulgarian market. The company is in the process of expanding its team due to the significant business growth they undergo during the last two years. From a pure telecommunications company, the organization is turning into a digital hub offering solutions to millions of corporate, public and private customers on a group international level. The company is centralizing a number of services in our country, setting up local teams with regional responsibilities that will work directly with colleagues in the group based in Central and Southeast Europe. State-of-the-art technology, the latest innovations, and extremely talented professionals in various areas help them deliver best-in-class products, services, and customer experience. Currently, they are setting up a financial hub in Bulgaria with regional responsibilities and therefore have an open spot for a Finance Reporting Team Lead.
In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The position is for the city of Sofia, allowing a hybrid model of work (from the office and home). Please see more information below:
Finance Reporting Team Lead
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing information for the annual financial audit purposes, ensure effective communication with auditors;
- Analyzing and reviewing project contracts with vendors and clients in view with accounting and financial treatment. Preparing financial reports for the subsidiaries of the company.
- Analyzing possibilities for future automatization of the reports for Group purposes, prepare proposals and participate in the implementation of new functionalities of the reporting systems;
- Reviewing and analyzing current procedures in order to recommend and implement changes to standardize activities in support services organization together with responsible units;
- Monitoring that stakeholders requests are resolved according to SLAs, by improving end-user knowledge in order to reduce the processes exceptions;
- Providing effective, efficient and accurate administrative support to the Senior Manager of Record To Report Department;
- Reporting to a Senior Manager Record-to-Report.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting and Control;
- 3+ years of knowledge and experience in Record To Report;
- Previous experience with IFRS is a must;
- Previous experience in a shared service center would be an advantage;
- Experience working in a global organization and having participated in knowledge transfer and process transition;
- Experience in people management;
- Problem solving skills, presentation skills and adherence to deadlines;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP;
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken;
- German would be a plus, but is not a must.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Finance Reporting Team Lead
Bulgaria - Sofia