Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in our country and acts as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. With headquarters in Vienna, the Bulgarian telecom is acting as a technical hub that supports many Austrian projects and the overall applications and IT infrastructure of their Austrian counterparts. This is why they are currently looking for an "RPA Developer" to strengthen their international team who develops, configures, and monitors automation robots, aimed to automate repetitive manual processes, improve operational efficiency and integrate a large variety of systems and workflows. It is a full-time position that allows a hybrid work model in a quite enrichening, supportive, and rewarding international environment.
In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The role is for the city of Sofia. Please see more information below:
- Support the automation of complex business processes, both new and existing, based on business requirements.
- Analyze business requirements to define functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Use APIs/REST Services as a primary solution for automation and prioritize them over frontend automation.
- Schedule and monitor RPA processes using the RPA Supervisor tool.
- Test, deploy, and maintain automation workflows while following Change Management, Security, and SOX rules.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in RPA Development using BluePrism and/or UiPath.
- Basic to medium knowledge of SQL.
- Strong communication, technical writing, and presentation skills with a focus on a customer-centric approach.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia