Our client is a worldwide media agency working with some of the most recognizable brands on a local and global level. As part of a larger media company, this global network has a presence in more than 100 countries and employs thousands of individuals dedicated to helping businesses achieve their presence and competitiveness through innovative digital solutions and creativity.
Currently, for their Sofia-based team, we are looking for an experienced Financial Expert to manage and control the financial cycle on a local level. A person to mentor the in-house Senior Accountant and to communicate with outsourced vendors in the matter, as well as with the global Finance team while leading the financial and accounting processes for the local office.
Finance controlling function
- Oversee managing, controlling, and treasury functions for Bulgarian market agencies;
- Coordinate the budgeting and re-forecasting processes;
- Analyse financial data to optimize processes and reduce costs;
- Work closely with all Accounting experts involved;
- Report to the Group on financial performance;
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and collaborate with other departments on the Group level when needed.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience in finance and controlling;
- Proficiency in strategic and budget planning, as well as knowledge of accounting principles;
- Experience of working with ERP systems;
- Ability to adapt easily and communicate on global level;
- Ability to communicate effectively with external vendors;
- Fluency in English.
*People management experience is not required.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia