Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a part of an international group of companies, they drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Their work in this dynamic digital environment is also in collaboration with more than 18,000 colleagues from the the Group companies in Europe.
This is why they are looking for an experienced SOC Analyst to be a part of their Cyber Security team and to contribute with professional expertise and ideas as part of their growing team in Sofia. The company offers a hybrid way of work (home office/office).
- Scanning and monitoring computer networks, systems, and applications for security vulnerabilities, to anticipate and protect against potential threats;
- Performing real-time monitoring of the cyber security status of customer environment;
- Investigating security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents;
- Analyzing malware behavior;
- Evaluating potential risks and develop solutions;
- Developing Indicators of Compromise( IoCs).
Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a SOC Analyst;
- Experience with security tools as well as with the evaluation of log files for the analysis of attacker behavior, XRD/EDR, NGFW, WAF ? ??.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Computer networking, routing and switching;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- Very good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and management;
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia