Our client is a leading European transportation company, specialized in all aspects of transport, forwarding and logistics activities. Founded 30 years ago, they cover and successfully organize road, railway, container, and air transport, and offer excellent storage solutions. Presently, they operate in multiple offices and facilities, mainly in Bulgaria, but also in Ukraine and Romania. As a home of more than 300 administrative employees (and more than 2000 employees overall), they continue to put focus on its digital development and this is why they are currently on a transition to a new ERP software, which needs its proper guidance & functional advice.
They are currently looking for an experienced professional for the role of a “System Integration Engineer” who will be responsible for the migration to and development of a new Transportation Management Software, which needs its proper guidance & functional advice.
The project they initiate aims to optimize all their operational activities and for that purpose, they look for an experienced System Integration Engineer to handle this change. They will initially be responsible for leading the data migration from our client's current ERP system to SAP S/4 HANA. After the data migration, responsibilities will include the support of all communication interfaces between SAP S/4 HANA and Oracle OTM. It is a permanent role, based in their office in Sofia. You could read more of the responsibilities and set requirements below:
System Integration Engineer
- Lead the data migration process from the current ERP system to SAP S/4 HANA, including data mapping, data profiling, and data quality assurance activities.
- Work closely with business analysts and solution architects to design and implement robust system integration solutions that facilitate seamless data exchange and process flows between SAP S/4 HANA and Oracle OTM systems.
- Develop, configure, and deploy integration solutions using middleware, APIs, or other techniques to establish data exchange and process flows between SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle OTM, and other relevant systems.
- Conduct comprehensive testing and validation of integration solutions to ensure optimal performance and reliability, as well as adherence to quality standards and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any integration-related issues, both during implementation and post-integration, to ensure seamless system functionality.
- Support creating and maintaining detailed documentation, including system design, technical specifications, and user manuals, for all integration solutions.
- Provide training and support to end-users and support staff on the use and maintenance of integrated systems, and offer ongoing technical assistance as needed.
- Monitor the performance of integrated systems and recommend updates, upgrades, or modifications to enhance their functionality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and other team members, to ensure integration projects are delivered on time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in system integration (experience with SAP/Oracle products will be considered an advantage).
- In-depth knowledge of middleware technologies, APIs, and other integration tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics industry processes and best practices will be considered an advantage.
- Excelling English Language skills.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work with and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
System Integration Engineer
Bulgaria - Sofia