Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence on the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a part of an international group of companies, the local organization drives the digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business ideas.??????? Thus now they are in the process of expanding its teams of programmers, and the specific role will work in collaboration with a team of developers from Austria.
In addition to a competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. The position can be fully remote, but can also allow a hybrid model of work (from the office and from home). Please see more information below:
- Analyze code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- Participate in the development of customer-facing software products;
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- Participate in daily meetings with PO, Scrum master and development team.
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS;
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Redux;
- Experience with MongoDB, Mongoose;
- Experience with system integration (REST APIs, JSON);
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Familiarity with source control systems such as SVN or GIT;
- Fluent in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia