Our client is an international technology company that specializes in the development of custom software and R&D solutions across various industries: IoT, AI, ML, Automotive, Banking, etc. The company has offices and Delivery Centers in Romania, Germany, France, the USA, Ukraine, and a small office in Bulgaria. Their top-notch technical teams consist of more than 450 senior & mid level IT specialists (engineers) working on projects for some of the biggest corporate players in the retail, automotive, FinTech, & Robotics fields. And now they have an impressive client to share about.
This is a chance to become a part of a new generation Google product – a huge project, related to the development of applications for fitness tracking devices. It deals with vertical integration - everything related to a certain component/application, such as: collecting data from the operating system and from sensors, the application logic, the communication part. Do you recognize the Romanian pioneer of the consumer fitness tracking devices - FitBit and their acquisition by Google? The American giant completed it for $2.1 billion in January, 2021. They are now gathering a team of talented C Embedded Developers of different seniority in Bulgaria and Romania.
C Embedded Developer (Mid & Senior Level) - Remote
- Develop and enable new product features in embedded software;
- Write drivers and support for hardware / peripherals;
- Design and implement system technologies, such as data management and transport;
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources;
- Integrate and validate new product designs;
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance;
- Provide post production support;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill;
- 3+ years of experience working in RTOS (or embedded Linux) or bare metal environments;
- Experience with C development;
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and multithreading;
- Strong understanding of software design - technology, methods and approaches;
- Knowledge of Embedded software product line engineering techniques would be a strong advantage;
- Excellent English skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
C Embedded Developer (Mid & Senior Level)
Bulgaria - Any Region