RECEPTIONIST - COUNTER/SALES/ADMINISTRATION CLERK
CAPE TOWN - EPPING
We are seeking a detail-orientated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Receptionist/Counter-Sales/Administration Clerk. In this role you will be responsible for managing various administrative tasks, assisting customers at the counter, and support the sales and production teams. This position requires excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities, and a friendly demeanor. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, this role is perfect for you.
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide product information, answer enquiries and address customer enquiries.
- Handle incoming phone calls and respond to customer enquiries promptly.
- Assist walk in customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain a neat and organized counter area.
- Print and assemble production lists.
- Print and capture delivery notes.
- Capture items received.
- Capture stock counts and maintain accurate records.
- Must be willing to assist with any other administration duties required from time to time.
- Diploma in Office Administration.
- Proven experience in a customer service and administrative role.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail for managing paperwork, records, and reports.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Communicate effectively with colleagues, sharing relevant information and updates.
Working hours will be from 07:00 – 16:30. Must be willing to complete tasks after hours if necessary or when the workload requires working late.
This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation and benefits. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team, we invite you to apply for this role.
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology is meant to be discriminatory in any way, and all applicants will be treated in the same way.
For more information contact me directly.