Our Client is looking for a Group Revenue Manager who is responsible for both strategic and tactical initiatives related to revenue maximization. Should set strategic direction, determine to price, create promotions, and explore new distribution opportunities.
The Group Revenue Manager owns the implementation of a business plan and product strategy.
Have exposure to senior management and work closely with Sales, Marketing, Services, and Reservations.
Key Performance Area
Job Requirements Skills:
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls.
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies.
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics, and demand factors.
- Conduct competitive and demand analysis.
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using PMS, and forecasting tools.
- Ensure that all room statistics reports and any other related reports are accurate and consistent.
- Ensure that all systems are maintained including, electronic channels and GDS.
- Attend Sales Meetings to maintain communication of strategies and need periods.
- Perform revenue management service for the Hotel Group.
- Manage all aspects of rate & inventory management as outlined in the services contract.
- Lead the Central Reservations Team, providing direction on revenue management best practices, PMS/CRS/External Yield systems best practices, and third-party channel best practices.
- Create and manages the training program of PMS/CRS/External Yield systems/Electronic Channels/Online Channels.
- Prepare training materials, training schedules, and systems training for the team members.
- Explore and provide variations in the market mix which would stimulate additional revenue without increasing costs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of any software programs which contribute to the management of revenue.
- Work on all Revenue Management projects as requested e.g., implementing a formal End of Month reporting process at each hotel, providing roll-up reporting for corporate users and the brand team, etc.
- Assist with the implementation of Revenue Management basics and standards. Implement tools to automate and streamline consultations as well as document action plans.
- Foster a culture of Revenue Management throughout all departments of the hotel.
- Training and Development and implementation of succession planning for Revenue Management talent.
Knowledge of hospitality sales, marketing, and other revenue management functions including research, planning, market positioning, market segments, internal marketing, distribution channels, sales management, reservations, and yield management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in statistical and competitive analysis.
- Individual is a high-energy individual with a positive attitude is a must.
- Guest service and team-oriented.
- Must have experience in SynXis or SiteMinder channel Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possession of a full understanding of professional business ethics, decorum, and social skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data to maintain and improve market share/penetration goals.
- Understanding of hotel operations and can associate with their needs through the revenue department.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move.