Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a part of an international group of companies, they drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Their work in this dynamic digital environment is also in collaboration with more than 18,000 colleagues from the the Group companies in Europe. The company is currently undergoing a significant transformation from a standard telecom structure to a an innovative global IT leader, positioning Bulgarian technical teams as leading expert on a group (international) level for the whole organizational group.
This is why they are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be a part of their OSS team and to contribute with professional expertise and ideas as part of their growing team in Sofia. The company offer a hybrid way of work (home office / office).
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Working with internal customers to identify and define requirements for new solutions.
- Studying project mission, goals, and business requirements.
- Configuration and administration of OSS platforms.
- Developing in-house tools from scratch.
- Following functionality design documentation to meet requirements.
- Working in an agile environment collaborating with the rest of the engineering team.
- Previous experience in Software Engineering with DevOps orientation.
- Ability to write clean, scalable/modular code.
- Experience with Python programming language.
- Experience with Django/FastAPI/Python applications.
- Working experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, GIT.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of VBA.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.