Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of their strategic expansion and the introduction of numerous successful partnerships, our client is now looking to expand its data warehouse team and is in a need of a Data Engineer with experience in Azure Synapse to join the set up, maintenance and development of data pipelines, and prepare the data for integration and analyses.
The role is based in Sofia and combines office-based and home-office work. In addition to competitive pay and a rich package of benefits, the company offers great opportunities for development. Please see more information below:
- Designing, developing, and deploying data solutions using Microsoft Azure cloud platform;
- Transforming data into the appropriate format, schema, and structure to meet business requirements;
- Implementing error handling and monitoring processes to ensure data integration solutions operate smoothly and provide reliable data;
- Optimizing data integration processes for performance and cost, by tuning queries, caching data, and managing resources;
- Collaborating with other teams, such as architects, developers, and business analysts, to ensure data solutions meet their requirements.
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- Experience in ETL/ELT;
- Hands-on experience with ADF/Synapse, configuration, parameters, variables, and Integration services runtime.
- Strong experience with Unix/Linux;
- Strong understanding of Azure Synapse, Azure Synapse Pipeline, Azure Synapse Dedicated SQL Pool Warehouse;
- Experience in dealing with various data formats like relational, JSON, Parquet, etc;
- Very good English skills.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123, issued on 04.10.2016.