Channel Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager for a leading global business. You will be responsible for managing the schedule of video content on one of our key Facebook pages. The role demands someone with experience in planning and creating premium quality social media content.
What we are looking for:
- Overseeing all video content for the page
- Working with the wider video team, including Social Editors and Video Editors, to source, edit and distribute video content for the page
- Feeding into the overall social video strategy on your brand
- Regularly monitoring insights using social media analysis tools, and reviewing and reporting on effectiveness to maximise results
- Building positive long-term relationships with external creators, clubs, and talent
- Always adhering to brand guidelines when posting content, ensuring all content is reflective of the iconic tone of voice of LADbible Group
- Daily maintenance of social channels ensuring they remain relevant and up to date
Skills and experience we’d like you to have:
- Experience running social media channels in a fast-paced, high-output similar environment
- An understanding of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms as a user
- The ability to spot a video or story the audience will love to watch or hear about
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Company in relation to this vacancy.