Our client is looking for a Care Assistant to carry out daily and weekly cleaning routines. You’ll clean all areas in the home including people’s.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference every day. A
The client supports adults living with neurological conditions and neuro-disabilities including brain injuries, complex mental health needs and spinal injuries.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, they offer great benefits and perks, and opportunities to learn, develop and progress
You will ensure the home maintains high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out all daily and weekly cleaning routines, as well as ad-hoc duties
• Cleaning and tidying designated areas around the home including bedrooms, lounges, kitchens, bathrooms, kitchens and offices
• Cleaning duties including dusting, mopping, polishing and vacuuming
• Using equipment such as carpet cleaning machines
• Supporting with washing and drying laundry, as required
• Reporting breakages, damage, defects and hazards
• Building trust and promoting choice, dignity and independence.
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to vacancy, and no wording is intended to discriminate in any way.
United Kingdom - Any Region
Healthcare - Consultancy