A leading company working mainly in 4 large sectors is looking for an IP Associate to join their office London.
Ideal candidates will have around 4r years of PQE in transactional IP, including licensing in the Healthcare & Life Sciences sector.
A technical background would be desirable, but not essential. Applicants must be motivated by the challenges of working on cutting-edge matters.
- Up to 4 years' post qualification experience on transactional IP matters which will have been gained at another leading City practice.
- Marketing and business development.
- Commercially driven.
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple matters.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work additional hours on occasion as required.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop an exciting career with a large legal practice.
Please send your CV to peggy.zaman@noviglobal,com for more information.
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to the vacancy, and no terminology is intended to discriminate in any way.